- 23rd March 2003 Roma
Conference " Primi esempi di tecnologie agricole e industriali a Cipro "
- 30th June-30th July 2004 Nicosia- Archeological Museum
Exhibition "Pyrgos-Mavroraki Advanced Technology in Bronze Age Cyprus"
- 19th February 2005- Pyrgos Limassol
Exhibition " Pyrgos Mavroraki - advanced Technology in Bronze Age Cyprus"
- 30th June - 30th July 2005 Nicosia Archeological Museum
Exhibition " Cyprus in the prehistory of wine "
- 23rd June - 12th November 2006 Trevi- Museo della Civiltà dell'Ulivo
Exhibition " I Profumi di Cipro - Cyprus Perfumery"
- 14th March - 2nd September 2007 Roma- Musei Capitolini
Exhibition "Il profumo di Afrodite e il segreto dell'olio - scoperte archeologiche a Cipro"
- 24th May 2007 Roma- Musei Capitolini
Round Table "Profumi Mediterranei: fragranze ed aromi di un mondo scomparso"
"Mediterranean Perfumes: fragrances and scents of a lost world"
- 29th and 30th May 2007 Roma(CNR) - Blera(Antiquitates)
Meeting " Pyrgos/Mavroraki un terremoto del II Millennio"
- 12th December 2007 - 27th April 2008 Ubeda. Jaén, Hospital de Santiago
Exhibition " El Olivo en la Antiguedad Chipre, Pyrgos "
- 17th March - 13th April 2008 Florence - Officina Profumo-Farmaceutica di S.Maria Novella
Exhibition " MAVRORACHI - Il profumo di Afrodite e il mistero della dea senza volto"
" MAVRORACHI - The scent of Aphrodite and the mystery of the aniconic goddess"
- 2nd April - 31st May 2009 Viterbo - Museo Nazionale Etrusco "Rocca Albornoz"
Exhibition " Cipro: un sito di 4000 anni fa e l'Archeologia Sperimentale"
- 16th - 31st May 2009 Cyprus Museum Nicosia
Exhibition " Notes of Kyniras - music, wine and perfume since the 4th millennium B.C..and evidence from Erimi"
- 11th December 2009 - 9th January 2010 Pierides Museum Larnaca
Exhibition " Secreta Secretorum - Aphroditis Perfumum "
- 24th - 30th May 2010 Museo Archeologico Bologna
Exhibition "Cipro: il profumo di Afrodite"
- 30th April- 10th September 2010 - Kalopanayiotis Cyprus
Exhibition " Ancient Mediterranean Fragrances - Italian research and cypriot tradition "
- 11th - 31th July 2010 - Lefkara Cyprus
Exhibition " Ancient Aphrodite's Perfume comes alive "
- 29th Oct.- 9th November 2010 - Genova Porto Antico
Exhibition " Parfum de Chypre: ancient mediterranean fragrances in italian research
and cypriot tradition " Mediterranean Science Garden"